Help with Call waiting on o2 (6303)

Found 20th Apr 2010
I have call waiting active on my Nokia 6303.

Every time someone calls it shows as call waiting.

Some times when someone is calling it shows up on the other persons phone as call waiting, and sometimes it don't.

I want call waiting active, but I don't want the other person to know that I am on a call..

On my old Nokia 5310.. the other person would not know that I am in a call, but I have the option of switching between calls hence call waiting is active.

Is it the mobile phone? Network or just luck lol

1. Misc
  2. O2
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. O2
2 Comments

I was not able to get call waiting on O2 any time in past. Whenever I tried to set it up, it comes with 'network error'. It is network service.

Original Poster

amit4amity;8408316

I was not able to get call waiting on O2 any time in past. Whenever I … I was not able to get call waiting on O2 any time in past. Whenever I tried to set it up, it comes with 'network error'. It is network service.

I have been reading this over the internet, and there is this feature "call waiting distinct ring" or "call waiting distinctive ring

I don't want the other person to no that i am on a call yet still have call waiting
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29314091
    2. A christmas wish2134
    3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)76606
    4. Is Black Friday a big con!2740

See more discussions