Groups

Help With Camera

i found this camera

marksandspencer.com/Son…1K2 from a deal on this website , i was just wandering does this use an sd card ? memory stick . does it come with an sd card or do you know of a better camera for around the same price

any help will be repped

its for my nan to go on holiday with

9 Comments

Banned

Memory Stick Duo
    Memory Stick Pro Duo

hotukdeals.com/ite…era

play.com/Ele…tml?P36=KWCT3N&affid=hotukdeals&awc=buyat&_$ja=tsid:11516|prd:hotukdeals

alternatives that take SD card

Original Poster

thanks but thats out of stock

Sony make good cameras but i wouldn't get one because of there expensive memory cards

Banned

brock101;8071324

thanks but thats out of stock

the play.com one isnt

play.com/Ele…tml?P36=KWCT3N&affid=hotukdeals&awc=buyat%20&_$ja=tsid:11516|prd:hotukdeals

Original Poster

jubbyme;8071585

the play.com one … the play.com one isnthttp://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/12495591/Pentax-Optio-E75-10-1-Megapixel-3x-Optical-Zoom-2-7-LCD-Digital-Camera-Black/Product.html?P36=KWCT3N&affid=hotukdeals&awc=buyat%20&_$ja=tsid:11516|prd:hotukdeals

thanks i think im going to get this but ive never heard on pentax

Banned

brock101;8071620

thanks i think im going to get this but ive never heard on pentax

never heard of pentax?

they are pretty big! have made cameras forever! honestly, ask anyone what pentax is!

Original Poster

jubbyme;8071922

never heard of pentax?they are pretty big! have made cameras forever! … never heard of pentax?they are pretty big! have made cameras forever! honestly, ask anyone what pentax is!

thanks i ordered the pentax cheers

Pentax? wtf is a Pentax?

Only kidding

Banned

Knew i could rely on good old HDUK posters!

I too had to steer them away from overpriced sony memory, it seemed the right thing to do
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1646
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction44
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …57
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764452

See more discussions