Found 12th Jul 2008
Hoping someone can help with this:

Ordered some bits from the CEX website. 2 of the items are the wrong products, so obviously I'm not to happy. I have emailed CEX and had no response, I sat on hold for an hour on the telephone to their help centre before giving, I've tried to sign up to their forums, but have to wait for an admin guy to authorise my account.

Has anyone had problems like this with CEX before? Any ideas what I can do?

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
6 Comments

am afraid you ll have to call them again just to let them know you are returning the item so a note can be placed on your account. had similar problem with them some time back.

Original Poster

Would do, but they don't answer the phone

Try their forums

a few of the senior forum members could help you out as they have sorted others out

if you need their usernames pm me

When a man and a woman love each other very much and want to ahve children . . . . .

OH

:oops:

Not that sorta Cex??? Should read more than the banner!

:whistling:

nipperkipper;2514768

Try their forumsa few of the senior forum members could help you out as … Try their forumsa few of the senior forum members could help you out as they have sorted others outif you need their usernames pm me

If your luck is anything like mine you'll get nowhere either on the phone or via forums. My case is now in the hands of trading standards after waiting since March for a voucher they owe me there's another thread in misc regarding problems with CEX atm :thumbsup:

CEX new email address is all you need

[email protected]

they dont use the other addy it seems, or answer the phone, but the above email address gets good quick response
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244921
    2. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1223
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604819
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming58

See more discussions