Groups

help with changin a pic into black and white

i have a pic that i need changin into black and white..

its for my invites for my wild west party but when i try to do it in paint shop it says that i have to upgrade onto the package?

was just wondering if anyone had the software to be so kind to do it for me if i send them the pic?/

cheers guys

22 Comments

Banned

Would sepia not be the better option?

do you mean black and white only or gray scale

PM sent anyways

use irfanview - irfanview.com/ its simple and free!

Banned

Send me a pm if it's not yet done, I should be able to convert to black and white or sepia or both.

Original Poster

JDeal

Send me a pm if it's not yet done, I should be able to convert to black … Send me a pm if it's not yet done, I should be able to convert to black and white or sepia or both.

hi hun have done xx

still needs doing, im playing on photoshop now? can have it back to you in less than 2 mins

minstrel_man loves mumble! and also minstrel_man does not know whay he is refering to himself in the 3rd person..... lot of sugar today.

And if anybody needs to do photo editing without any software installed on their pc, try:

]http//ww…com

All editing done in your web browser, no downloads needed. Can be useful at times.

And black and white option plus other effects under 'create'.

Original Poster

JDeal

Send me a pm if it's not yet done, I should be able to convert to black … Send me a pm if it's not yet done, I should be able to convert to black and white or sepia or both.

hi there have pm'd you x

Original Poster

MinstrelMan

still needs doing, im playing on photoshop now? can have it back to you … still needs doing, im playing on photoshop now? can have it back to you in less than 2 mins

hi there have pm'd you x

Banned

Copy into Microsoft Word then options change to black and white and copy into w/e app you need
    PM me and i can do it

Original Poster

hi jd/minstrell.. pm'd you hope one of you can still help. xxxxxxxxxx

Original Poster

or if anyone else can help need them in sepia??

I can help if you need it...

I use Ulead Photo Explorer.Easily converts pics to black & white,Sepia etc.Can download free trial (Full program works for a couple of weeks I think).Free to join their site:

corel.com/ser…790

Or use direct link without having to join:

download.com/Ule…0-1

Dead easy to do.

Insert Pic,Click photo then adjust Image.Then tone and on bottom right of screen there is an option to change photo to Sepia or Black & White.Then just save it.

Any probs PM me but it is really quick & easy to do.

Richierea

And if anybody needs to do photo editing without any software installed … And if anybody needs to do photo editing without any software installed on their pc, try:]http://www.picnik.comAll editing done in your web browser, no downloads needed. Can be useful at times.And black and white option plus other effects under 'create'.

Did you try that K&D?

Original Poster

Iom-RF

Did you try that K&D?

no didnt sorry will have look now, would prefer not to down load anthing so sounds good.

Original Poster

emmajk42

I can help if you need it...

thank you emma, i trying this picnik see if i can master it.. if not will pm you hun xxxxxx

kezanddaz

thank you emma, i trying this picnik see if i can master it.. if not will … thank you emma, i trying this picnik see if i can master it.. if not will pm you hun xxxxxx

Let me know, but I'll be off in a while to catch a movie

Im about if you need any help.

Original Poster

Simon_G

Im about if you need any help.

cheers hun, i managed to do it with picnik!!

thanks you for your help and feedback.. xxx

kerry-anne
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions