Groups

Help with choosing a HIP provider

Hi there, am thinking of putting our house on the market and realise I need to pay for a Home Information Pack, our local estate agents are asking £350 & VAT, but when I Google it there are companies that provide the service for as little as £189 & VAT. Can't find any discussion on HUKD or MSE about this so was wondering if anyone can vouch for using any of these companies? Would really appreciate any help, thanks!

3 Comments

Talk to a conveyancing solicitor - some do their own hip packs and this can work out cheaper if you then use them for the conveyancing as you won't have to pay for the searches twice.

Original Poster

Just for people who may search this topic, in the end I plumped for a company called Hipmanager.com, the HIP was completed within 4 working days and total price only £210.31, very pleased indeed and would recommend:
    hipmanager.com/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…11
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814
      3. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…88
      4. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE11

See more discussions