Groups

Help with choosing a mobile please.

After a very unhelpful trip to the CPW on Saturday, I thought I'd ask on here as there seem to be a lot of knowledgable gadget guru's around!

I'm after a new mobile (on PAYG) - must be reliable with really good calendar (to record shift patterns, birthday's, events etc) - preferably able to link to pc to add on appointments. Don't really care about camera, internet etc as I don't use them. Has anyone got any recommendations.

Thanks in advance

4 Comments

[FONT=Verdana]I would recommend a [COLOR=Blue]Nokia 6300[/COLOR], which is what I have, as it's great for my business needs - I can easily hook it up to my computer via USB (also via BlueTooth) but also the Nokia Suite allows me to sync the phone against my Microsoft Outlook, which contains my calendar & contact details, without any problems.

That's just my personal preference but it is an older phone (the price is starting to come down for it as well) and has a large amount of information about it on the internet.

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]

The e71 would be perfect for you have a look at it, its reasonably priced, not sure if you could get it on PAYG though. they sell for about £150 on here

Original Poster

Thank you! I think the e71 might be out of my price range (£249 on CPW) but I'm looking at reviews of the 6300 now. Unfortunately I'm not that technically minded and use Yahoo mail instead of outlook at home and don't know if that will make a difference.

MarnieMc;6166500

Thank you! I think the e71 might be out of my price range (£249 on CPW) … Thank you! I think the e71 might be out of my price range (£249 on CPW) but I'm looking at reviews of the 6300 now. Unfortunately I'm not that technically minded and use Yahoo mail instead of outlook at home and don't know if that will make a difference.

[FONT=Verdana]It will do, as the Nokia Suite hooks into local email clients present on your computer - the newer version may have support for Yahoo Mail, so you might want to take a look (I'll see if I can get time later as I'm work just now) to see if the support is there.

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:[/FONT]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians915
      2. word association Game74044566
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1023
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?710

See more discussions