Groups
    EXPIRED

help with christmas present-mobile phone

Ok so my mum's phone is a bit past it so thought we'd get her a new one for christmas

Looking for a phone on o2 not slide or flip and relatively cheap, only used for making calls.

8 Comments

hi there. I am with Tesco Mobile & their phones work on the same network as 02. my daughter has a tesco sim card in her 02 phone & works fine. tesco do some great cheap basic phones. think nokia is about £20ish. just thought that I would mention this as it will mean that you can take a look at what tesco have to offer on their Tesco Mobile as well. also, if she puts £15 a month on via direct debit, she will only pay £13.50 & calls will be 10p & texts 5p. good luck. shelley

Original Poster

lance which of those 2 are better, they are kinda the 2 i had in mind

argos have sony ericsson on 02 half price £34.99

just realised thats where the link goes to the w200i

Original Poster

she's gettinh the walkman phone lol

shelleymcbelly;1368975

hi there. I am with Tesco Mobile & their phones work on the same network … hi there. I am with Tesco Mobile & their phones work on the same network as 02. my daughter has a tesco sim card in her 02 phone & works fine. tesco do some great cheap basic phones. think nokia is about £20ish. just thought that I would mention this as it will mean that you can take a look at what tesco have to offer on their Tesco Mobile as well. also, if she puts £15 a month on via direct debit, she will only pay £13.50 & calls will be 10p & texts 5p. good luck. shelley

An o2 sim won't work in a Tesco locked phone, so buying a Tesco phone would've been a waste of time.

Your daughter using a Tesco sim in an o2 phone is quite okay.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media - what is a good price?410
      2. Parcel Hero weight adjustment69
      3. I want some backless loafers for men44
      4. Phone "Upgrade"47

See more discussions