Groups

Help with Comet's 250GB PS3 deal **Please!***

I recently purchased this PS3 deal at Comet (the 250GB with 4 games and play tv):

hotukdeals.com/ite…-mo

following some issues with comet, I received my order today and it contained a 120GB PS3. I spoke to C|omet and they denied any knoweldge of the above offer and claimed it was only ever the 120GB included in the package.

Could anyone who has received the above possibly send me a photo of their receipt (or anything showing they purchased the package) so I can use it as proof to comet that this exsisted?

I would be really greatfull for anyone who can help.

13 Comments

Can do better if you wish ]here:thumbsup:

Original Poster

you sir, are a legend. Consider yourself rep'd.

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7297388

Can do better if you wish ]here:thumbsup:

Give that man a hand :thumbsup:

Yep it was the 250gb i work for comet too.

How much was it?

ahh i miss that deal now. Gutted that everyone disagreed with what I wanted to do. Away from the side note, isn't there a receipt with it showing the 250gb ps3?

Met-Cast;7297480

How much was it?

£285 stand corrected

Killzone 2, Uncharted. Motorstorm 2 and resistance 2 and play tv thing

MarzBarz;7297475

Yep it was the 250gb i work for comet too.

Happen to know if Comet online ps3 bundles are coming back before xmas?

Met-Cast;7297480

How much was it?

£285 for the bundle

Starr;7297501

Happen to know if Comet online ps3 bundles are coming back before … Happen to know if Comet online ps3 bundles are coming back before xmas?£285 for the bundle

Nope that offer was only on for a while.

MarzBarz;7297517

Nope that offer was only on for a while.

Not that bundle just generally. There were 16 on there last week, took them all off and only put back 6.... I guess they know ive got a 15% code to use

Starr;7297535

Not that bundle just generally. There were 16 on there last week, took … Not that bundle just generally. There were 16 on there last week, took them all off and only put back 6.... I guess they know ive got a 15% code to use

I doubt they'll put em back on tbh.

Even the old direct link address (which is now gone) had 250GB in it (with product code) ! :thumbsup:

ww.comet.co.uk/sho…0GB

Original Poster

thanks for the help guys, they were supposed to call me back today but didn't I will call them tomorrow. They already messed up instalation of my TV today, and made me give them more money
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767418
      2. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?67
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876394
      4. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…3180

See more discussions