Groups
    EXPIRED

help with computer case

i am building my new computer at the moment, and have picked this case off of ebuyer - quickcode 127091.
    i know its a longshot but does anyone know what sort of size fans i can buy that i am going to be able to fit... i can't find any information anywhere?
    thanks
    jodie

4 Comments

Looks to me like standard 8cm/80mm. Its hard to say, but there's nothing to indicate its not a usual size

all I can suggest is to google sweex and see if it turns up a website with the details you are seeking....as you probably already know you'll need to spend over £30 to get the tenner off using google checkout.

Original Poster

yeah, thanks curry i ordered it earlier in the week( its gone up over £5 in 3 days!) and got a dvd rom to make up the difference. i found the sweex (sp) website, but under pics, manual etc it all came back blank. i have 2 more orders to make via ebuyer so i will take a chance and stick a couple of 8cm fans in the basket as well, just to make sure!

jodie114

yeah, thanks curry i ordered it earlier in the week( its gone up over £5 … yeah, thanks curry i ordered it earlier in the week( its gone up over £5 in 3 days!) and got a dvd rom to make up the difference. i found the sweex (sp) website, but under pics, manual etc it all came back blank. i have 2 more orders to make via ebuyer so i will take a chance and stick a couple of 8cm fans in the basket as well, just to make sure!

just a word of advice..it's worth paying a bit more for SILENT fans...the bog standard ebuyer ones can be noisy and the bearings wear quite swiftly..you probably know this already but just thought I'd mention.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…33
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767175
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1947
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2527

See more discussions