Help with computer 'infection' - Malwarebytes

Found 10th Aug 2009
I keep getting this pop up message (in post 2), but when I do a scan there is nothing there.

Please can someone tell me what to do?

Thank you

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

Original Poster

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt48/mrszerrouk/MalwarebytesAnti-Malware.jpg

Have you tried running your malware bytes program? It should tell you what to do then,

Original Poster

kidcat;5982198

Have you tried running your malware bytes program? It should tell you … Have you tried running your malware bytes program? It should tell you what to do then,

Yeah, it's not finding anything :thinking: :?

Banned

Mrs.Z;5982217

Yeah, it's not finding anything :thinking: :?

Its possible maleware has a infected file.
Try uninstall and reinstall ,it will give you a clue ????

I have a file it removes everytime and I always find it back its a tracking cookie.

Try running a-squared Free version: emsisoft.com/en/…ee/
I find that usually gets rid of malware nasties.

Banned

Spod;5982254

Try running a-squared Free version: … Try running a-squared Free version: http://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/free/I find that usually gets rid of malware nasties.

+10000000000000000:thumbsup:

Have you tried running it from safe mode, one of bug catchers on my machine should be run from safe mode. I think it may be malware bytes. Worth a try.

I use malwarebytes in conjunction with spybot. Usually malware first then spybot, and usually spybot always picks up something that malwarebytes doesnt get. Oh have tried it the other way round and it works the same... malware picks up something that spybot doesnt.

Always use in safe mode without networking btw.

Original Poster

I have tried spybot as well to no avail.

From reading around, it seems that this is a kind of warning message that this website may be malicious, al the IPs I am getting this message about are in China.

It seems to be because I am downloading a torrent from somewhere it doesn't like, so when it has finished downloading then the messages should stop

it could be something like a advertisement from a particular site. If searching isnt finding anything with those kind of programs, i would not be worried, if there was nething they would have found it for sure.

I suspect it cud be somthing as little as a ad picture on a website (happens with me on mail.com)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Lost my CEX membership Card?12
    2. Best/cheapest music service811
    3. Android pay set up615
    4. Pictures from camera to android phone510

See more discussions