Groups

Help with computer thing please

First off im not technically minded at all....

Im using Firefox, when i go on the internet all my usernames and passwords were all saved and logged me in automatically (emails / hukds / facebook etc). Now sometimes they are saved sometimes not but i dont automatically get logged in. Ive ticked the boxes that say remember me or whatever but sometimes it doesnt.

Any idea why and what I can do to fix it please?

4 Comments

you could try using something like lastpass download.cnet.com/Las…tml

It basically replaces the password manager within your internet browser with a better one.

Just remember to check the options to log off lastpass when you close your browser and after a certain amount of idle time

Edited by: "scoopy2scoops" 7th Dec 2010

Banned

scoopy2scoops

you could try using something like lastpass … you could try using something like lastpass http://download.cnet.com/LastPass-Password-Manager/3000-2092_4-10889725.htmlIt basically replaces the password manager within your internet browser with a better one.Just remember to check the options to log off lastpass when you close your browser and after a certain amount of idle time

+1

dont use the firefox one. Use lastpass or best still roboform (have to pay but excellent)
    Edited by: "csiman" 7th Dec 2010

Your welcome OP

Original Poster

Thanks both for your help, doesnt seem to have worked (unless ive done something wrong?!)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2049
      2. word association Game73944534
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow610
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927371

See more discussions