Expired

HELP WITH CPW VOUCHER

3 replies
Found 19th Mar 2006
Hello I am new at posting, I downloaded a CPW voucher which entitled you to £15 off any phone over £50, I am not sure if I got it from this forum.

I went to CPW today and they told me they do not under any circumstances accept print offs, can any please let me know if I got the voucher from here, thank you advance.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
4 Comments

I'm moving this to Misc. Musings. It doesn't really belong in here. I don't think this offer has been posted here but it has been mentioned by some members I believe.

Do these look similar to the cashback ones. Because I was told I could photocopy those and the monthly bills, to send them in, and are currently waiting for the chequebacks.

If possible can you give us a link, or a scan of the printed voucher.

Original Poster

Hello I do have the voucher, I downloaded it from somewhere last week, a forum site which said it can be used, I have searched my history but cannot find the actual link I get it from, if you want the voucher I can send it you via PM, just let me know.

u can get it here:
onetel.co.uk/med…pdf
it says its valid till april 21st.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland1845
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769322
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…2552
    4. So Flubit is still terrible. What happened?!1112

See more discussions