Groups
    EXPIRED

Help with Curry "whatever happens" product cover please

I bought a tv nearly 3 yrs ago just wondering does this cover expire at some point as the years warranty from sony has expired.....

as i'm still paying £7.49 a month to currys i'm hoping i haven't been a mug and was supposed to cancel at some point!

Doesn't seem to be any expiry date on the actual documentation i was given its just blank where it states Expires! .......thats useful i thought!

2 Comments

the cover runs until YOU stop it.

you should get your tv repaired or replaced with some vouchers for a like for like model or the nearest one to it.
    within 21 days of you initial phone call.
    also covers accidental damage

we had a guy get a new philips 42" lcd when he knocked his over when he fell off the chair taking the curtains down for his wife.

Original Poster

slackrat77;4353052

the cover runs until YOU stop it.you should get your tv repaired or … the cover runs until YOU stop it.you should get your tv repaired or replaced with some vouchers for a like for like model or the nearest one to it.within 21 days of you initial phone call.also covers accidental damagewe had a guy get a new philips 42" lcd when he knocked his over when he fell off the chair taking the curtains down for his wife.

THANKS!:thumbsup:

Sounds a good cover to keep then!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767352
    2. Driving without wing mirror?legal?1822
    3. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…2868
    4. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2446

See more discussions