Groups

Help with Dell Laptop - Which is better?

9 Comments

My bad, ignore.

Number 2 has the i3-330 and for £20 gets my vote over the T4400 in Number 1

whatsThePoint;7821856

Speaking as someone who is using a Dell to write this, i'd avoid getting … Speaking as someone who is using a Dell to write this, i'd avoid getting a DellThe build quality is very poor and both the Acer and Fujitsu i had before felt more solid

Can't agree with this. The 5 dell machines I have had experience with (not mine, around the family) have all been solidly built, with no problems. Extremely pleased with the Studio laptop I purchased. Very solid machine.
    As for the original question. I would go i3 for the extra money.
    (yep I am writing on my new Vostro)

whatsThePoint;7821856

Speaking as someone who is using a Dell to write this, i'd avoid getting … Speaking as someone who is using a Dell to write this, i'd avoid getting a DellThe build quaility is very poor and both the Acer and Fujitsu i had before felt more solid

Each to their own, and you don't state which model it is. The two listed by the OP are very well put together.

Banned

I have 3 dells vostro 220 tower, latitude 131l from near 3 years ago, and a dell mini10v, all very well made, IMO

Original Poster

i went for number 2, thanks guys:) anyone know a cheap router to use with it??? that works with virgin

peterjmay;7822497

i went for number 2, thanks guys:) anyone know a cheap router to use … i went for number 2, thanks guys:) anyone know a cheap router to use with it??? that works with virgin

ask virgin if they will give you one for free.

peterjmay;7822497

i went for number 2, thanks guys:) anyone know a cheap router to use … i went for number 2, thanks guys:) anyone know a cheap router to use with it??? that works with virgin

Any of the Belkin range (from £30)
    I used one without any issues whan I was on Cable.

Banned

i currently use a netgear wgr614

amazon.co.uk/Net…8-1

with my virgin media, i know its not N rated and such, but its been stable and gives a good signal, even when i visited 2 doors down with my laptop, still connected fine.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. sky q is it a good deal?55
      2. Speccing a gaming pc37
      3. help: windows 10 wifi issue55
      4. Best IPTV Paid service?1721

See more discussions