Groups

Help with DHL

Banned
    I have a large item coming from DHL and they attempted to deliver yesterday according to the online tracking and its out for delivery today. Problem is I don't think they are making it up to my door to even leave a card as they need to get through a gate then another door before begin able to get up to my flat.

So what I was looking for is a number I could phone to try organise them calling me when they are at mine as I can run across from work and get it?

5 Comments

leave a not on the front door so they can see?

Original Poster Banned

Sheep87;4875691

leave a not on the front door so they can see?

They can't get to my front door and I don't fancy putting my number on the gate in case some randoms start messing about calling me

Paddy Charlie;4875706

They can't get to my front door and I don't fancy putting my number on … They can't get to my front door and I don't fancy putting my number on the gate in case some randoms start messing about calling me

Ah fair enough. I guess you can call the depot, depends which one it is?

Original Poster Banned

Good shout. Trying them just now.

Had more issues with DHL than I wish to count. Was actually sat in the house waiting for a delivery the other week and managed to miss them! They never knocked or rang the door bell but shoved a card through the door saying I was out!
    I had a few things to say to their customer services department!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?611
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014473
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826350
      4. word association Game73844457

See more discussions