Groups
    EXPIRED

help with dial a phone.co.uk urgent plz!!!

hi, guys i bought a samsung d600 they told me to ring sum number for security purpose do i have to ring?????????

7 Comments

(Moved to misc forum as "comments" is for HUKD site issues...)

Yes you have to ring

Ill never buy from them AGAIN i also bought a d600 and they tried to misdeliver it, all the messing about!

Seriosuly, i dont rate them at all

Original Poster

but how i dont have any credit they said they will top up £1 so that i can ring how did u ring

Yeah they also lie, which bloody annoyed me!
    I had to go and buy credit, there was none. I didnt even want that number, wanted to keep my old one, but you have to top up, and it HAS to be from that number

Not much help I know but i have just had a terrible time getting the cashback for my phone from dial a phone.

None of the dates matched for the cash back, no-one would talk to me and they just kept sending the bills back saying it was the wrong one, but none of them matched anything !!!!!

In the end I camped out in the store telling people not to buy from them, even this didnt really work as the standard response was 'ts not my department'.

In the end a credit was applied to my account but it was nearly 3 months late and I ont hold much hope for the rest of them.

I have had a much better time with E2save, mind you there are some that dont agree with me on that either. Whatever.

Im glad i just stick with pay as you go

Like the poster

Original Poster

thanks guys, i wanted to gift this phone to sumone im on a contract i havent had any probs so far touch wood. ive just started a new one with one stop phone shop for my first time i normally go to microline mobiles very good but they usually only have deals on 3g and i dnt like 3g i prefer orange as my whole family are on orange and ive been with them for about 3 years and i go to say excellent network provider.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Important info for Ryanair customers1317
      2. iPhone X 256GB for £569 on O2 - Pre Order1118
      3. Forza Motorsport 7 Demo goes live on Xbox One and PC (6pm - 19/09)22
      4. CCleaner software compromised by hackers1524

See more discussions