Found 28th Sep 2010
Got builders in...........and now dishwasher has just died. Faulty last year, got new control panel on it, Now just dead...with dirty water sitting in the bottom of course.

Time to give up, Bosch - just not worth it.

Anyone know of any good deals on dishwashers please?

When I search on here, all I get is dishwasher powders etc

8 Comments

Banned

I had the same problem when I was looking! They do pop up every now and then. In the meantime, just sit tight until you find one (or someone else does!)

Only bit of advise....... don't get a hotpoint!

> Bosch - just not worth it.

Bosch are one of the best brands of dishwashers, maybe you were unlucky.

I had my kitchen done 8 years ago and bought a Bosch dishwasher, been used every day, usually more than once a day, and still going strong.

Bosch (along with Miele) usually win the "best buy" awards in Which magazine

Banned

guilbert53

Bosch - just not worth it. Bosch are one of the best brands of … > Bosch - just not worth it. Bosch are one of the best brands of dishwashers, maybe you were unlucky.I had my kitchen done 8 years ago and bought a Bosch dishwasher, been used every day, usually more than once a day, and still going strong.Bosch (along with Miele) usually win the "best buy" awards in Which magazine

You do know there are two different Bosche machines?

The ones made in Germany (which you obviously bought) are fine. The ones made in Spain are pants. (Which Iglimpse probably bought!)

Our dishwasher stopped suddenly and it was because the waste pipe was kinked at the back. straightened it out and it worked fine.

Original Poster

guv

I had the same problem when I was looking! They do pop up every now and … I had the same problem when I was looking! They do pop up every now and then. In the meantime, just sit tight until you find one (or someone else does!)Only bit of advise....... don't get a hotpoint!

Not possible..............life is just toooo short to wash dishes. Or argue until someone else washes them!!

Original Poster

guv

You do know there are two different Bosche machines?The ones made in … You do know there are two different Bosche machines?The ones made in Germany (which you obviously bought) are fine. The ones made in Spain are pants. (Which Iglimpse probably bought!)

Personally, I don't think brands mean much anymore.

Would be interested in your evidence for the German / Spanish Bosch though

I'm in the need of a new dishwasher too, mine died last week, the LCD panel has broken & it's £98 to fix so thought I may as well buy a new one! X)
Edited by: "livingthelife07" 28th Sep 2010

Original Poster

OK. Cheapest is Dixons @£189 for full size one........................

unless anyone could do better ?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Boredom1418
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769638
    3. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!1731
    4. Xbox One X Console £385 (in-store) @ Interdiscount (Swiss-France borders)36

See more discussions