HELP WITH EARINGS GIFT

Which of these earrings would you go for
    amazon.co.uk/Yel…O8L

amazon.co.uk/Yel…O8L

amazon.co.uk/Whi…O8L

amazon.co.uk/18c…O8L

Something Else/None

33 Comments

5 as 4 is out of stock and 1-3 are sooo small you wouldn't see them.

I prefer white gold so would go for those,obviously it depends what the person you're buying them for prefers,if they have a preference that is:thumbsup:

I'd go for 5 too

Original Poster

4 will come in stock soon
    i dunno what else to get lol
    she likes stud yellow gold earings

DIVA1977;5911560

i go for … i go for thesehttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Carat-Princess-Diamond-Earring-White/dp/B002GU4QVG/ref=sr_1_105?ie=UTF8&s=jewelry&qid=1249205547&sr=1-105

Ohhhh those are very nice,my fave so far:thumbsup:

Original Poster

DIVA1977;5911560

i go for … i go for thesehttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Carat-Princess-Diamond-Earring-White/dp/B002GU4QVG/ref=sr_1_105?ie=UTF8&s=jewelry&qid=1249205547&sr=1-105

thanks for looking
    but i reacon theyll look really really tiny

Original Poster

any other similar suggestions are much appreciated

Wouldn't you be best going to a jewellers though,to see them in the flesh so to speak.

Has she hinted at any,thats what i did with one of my ex's,pointed ones out in the shop window:whistling:

Original Poster

deb8z;5911607

Wouldn't you be best going to a jewellers though,to see them in the flesh … Wouldn't you be best going to a jewellers though,to see them in the flesh so to speak.Has she hinted at any,thats what i did with one of my ex's,pointed ones out in the shop window:whistling:

ive seen nothing i like in the jewellers which is within my price range im afraid
    and i havnt seen her for a bit so i dont know what she would be after

Any of the white gold ones are nice.

Personally, they aint my type.

bhara;5911624

ive seen nothing i like in the jewellers which is within my price range … ive seen nothing i like in the jewellers which is within my price range im afraidand i havnt seen her for a bit so i dont know what she would be after

Be easier if you got her something a bit cheaper, instead of spending money on something she doesn't like/want?

Original Poster

dunno what else to get her lol

What's the circumstances? Who is she and whats the occasion?

i think the style of them is very classy but i really dont think they are gonna look the money as they will be pretty small, and im not sure that they will accept returns if not suitable due the the nature of the product, maybe she would like pearl studs? they woud def look more substantial and cost less money?

Original Poster

she likes pearls lol
    but on earings i dont think so
    i dont mind the earings
    she has little ears so i dont mind if they look small
    not really really small

Becksdawe it for her b'day

They seem a bit expensive from Amazon but numbers 1 & 4 are pretty lucky lady

They have these in Clive ranger £150, I have bought a few items from them and the quality is lovely.I know they are 0.10 ct diamond but I would prefer to rec a git from there rather tham Amazon.

]http//ww…jpg

Choice 3.

Original Poster

lotsofbargains;5912246

They have these in Clive ranger £150, I have bought a few items from them … They have these in Clive ranger £150, I have bought a few items from them and the quality is lovely.I know they are 0.10 ct diamond but I would prefer to rec a git from there rather tham Amazon.]http://www.cliveranger.co.uk/resource/14827.39114.image.jpg

thats similar to the amazon one

DIVA1977;5911560

I choose these as most ppl including myself prefer white gold/platinum and silver these days and they princess cut ( square cut) which is far classier IMO but comes at a premium so yet they will be smaller that similiar priced earrings but they look million times better.

If you got a goldsmiths nearby you can turn clubcard vouchers ( due in few weeks) into goldsmiths voucher and the vouchers worth x4. Goldsmiths is exoensive but their jewellery very nice.
    I just had an eternity ring from there earlier in the year

Remember earring are non refundable so make sure your 100% happy with what you pick

bhara;5911946

she likes pearls lolbut on earings i dont think soi dont mind the … she likes pearls lolbut on earings i dont think soi dont mind the earingsshe has little ears so i dont mind if they look smallnot really really smallBecksdawe it for her b'day

Seen lovely smokey grey pearl earrings in Clive Ranger a while back, HTH

Original Poster

hey
    thanks for the advice
    it would take too long to convert vouchers
    i dont have any but people we sellign some and they want soo much for um lol
    i dont think shell be a fan of pearl earings

Diamonds are a lovely gift for any woman imo, I had a pair made by a local jeweller and found them so much cheaper to do it this way, as I chose the diamonds and the setting myself. They were quite a lot more expensive a 1 carat total, but when I looked at similar already 'made' in shop windows etc they were twice the price that they cost. Just a thought to pop along to a local independent jeweller and ask, I'm sure they'd be happy of the business. hth

Original Poster

snowflake;5914079

Diamonds are a lovely gift for any woman imo, I had a pair made by a … Diamonds are a lovely gift for any woman imo, I had a pair made by a local jeweller and found them so much cheaper to do it this way, as I chose the diamonds and the setting myself. They were quite a lot more expensive a 1 carat total, but when I looked at similar already 'made' in shop windows etc they were twice the price that they cost. Just a thought to pop along to a local independent jeweller and ask, I'm sure they'd be happy of the business. hth

the only ones i have locally are H sameul and Goldsmiths
    I do have a local jewellers but they dont do what you got done because theyre more a second hand jeweller

bhara;5914162

the only ones i have locally are H sameul and GoldsmithsI do have a local … the only ones i have locally are H sameul and GoldsmithsI do have a local jewellers but they dont do what you got done because theyre more a second hand jeweller

That's a real shame, it's definately worth it if you can find one, you will definately get more for your money. hth

i prefere divas choice, i think white gold is much nicer, and i like square cut, but thats me, she,s a lucky lady....

leahjasmin06;5915728

i prefere divas choice, i think white gold is much nicer, and i like … i prefere divas choice, i think white gold is much nicer, and i like square cut, but thats me, she,s a lucky lady....

White gold is lovely with diamonds if not platinum, it makes them look bigger ;-) And less claws, I still think if he's going to buy these he should try and get them made, they are an investment and I still love mine even though he is no more :roll:

ive tried to post the picture but it wont let me, if you go on ebay type in gold studs, fill in the price between £80 and £150, theres loads of gorgeous ones, while i was looking for you i just found these, type 170345279590 in the search engine on ebay, they match my ring perfect, thanks for the find for me :-D

If you would like I'll go ask my jeweller what he could make for £150? Better than ebay :roll:

Original Poster

im put of getting the earings now lol
    i agree i probably need to see um before i buy um
    thanks ever so much to all of you

ps snowflake
    your jeweller any good with personalised bracelets?
    must be yellow gold and something unique
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. advice needed on dumbell weight training please22
      2. BT deal34
      3. Any Just Eat Vouchers around?11
      4. Gaming Monitor11

See more discussions