help with early xmas gift for 7 year old girl

9 replies
Found 8th Oct 2009
I know its early , but like to get organised at xmas then i can sit back and enjoy it .
My problem is , i have a 7 year old girl , i always seem to buy her the same sort of toys each year .

This year i want something a bit different , so im asking for anything you might have spotted for a child the similar age , im sure if there is enough suggestions ill find something that was out of my thought brackets.

Ive tried to get some gogo hamsters but there out of stock , o yea and she dont like dolls !

thanks in advance

9 Comments

gogo hamsters????????????
what ever next

Dsi, PSP, Trampoline, Wii, Lego, Moon in my room (ordered for my 8 year old son) , a day out experiance, a pet gerbil (dont smell like hamsters and much more fun!) , new bike, roller skates ermm thinking!
Give up!!
Good luck :thumbsup:

Boots are doing 3 for 2 Go Go hamsters included where in stock earlier but now out of stock, but its worth checking back daily.

Original Poster

not really a tom boy , but she does enjoy boys toys , if that makes sense ?

shes into ponies , scooby doo and ....... star wars at the minute lol

but thats what i would buy her , a ponie , some scooby stuff and some star wars lego or somehting , which is pretty boring .

So im looking for some thing a bit different that i cant think of , if you know what i mean ?

Im sure i saw somewhere today those go go hamster things... maybe Argos?

ps im all done:) ive even started wrapping the xmas pressies! Lol

Im getting my 7 yr old a digital camera - only a cheapish one but she will love it!

RudiBryson;6518987

not really a tom boy , but she does enjoy boys toys , if that makes sense … not really a tom boy , but she does enjoy boys toys , if that makes sense ?shes into ponies , scooby doo and ....... star wars at the minute lolbut thats what i would buy her , a ponie , some scooby stuff and some star wars lego or somehting , which is pretty boring .So im looking for some thing a bit different that i cant think of , if you know what i mean ?

if thats what she likes surly it wouldn't be boring to her :?
My sisters 8 year old loves horses and has been colecting these for a year or so
horsey-gifts.com/pro…mp;

RudiBryson;6518987

not really a tom boy , but she does enjoy boys toys , if that makes sense … not really a tom boy , but she does enjoy boys toys , if that makes sense ?shes into ponies , scooby doo and ....... star wars at the minute lolbut thats what i would buy her , a ponie , some scooby stuff and some star wars lego or somehting , which is pretty boring .So im looking for some thing a bit different that i cant think of , if you know what i mean ?

Horse riding lessons?

Take her trampolining?

I dunno what else would be " different"?

ive bought my 7 year old daughter horse riding lessons and a Dell netbook.. saves her wanting my laptop all the time

If she's into star wars and likes boys toys get her the Force trainer game firebox.com/pro…ser

Or Evel Knievel stunt set, I loved playing with my uncles original Evel Knievel back in the 70's firebox.com/pro…cat
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition60616
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions