Groups

Help with ebay

i purchased 3 items from the same seller a few days ago, they marked as dispatched yesterday, but when i looked today it says there no longer registered, they have 100% feedback of 50. if my items dont turn up, will i still be able to get a refund as they have closed their account? im a bit worried as this has never happened before.

9 Comments

They may have been suspended, I'd contact ebay.

yh had it happen to me on a mug a orderd, ebay refunded me

yes, you're protected via paypal

Original Poster

thanks, i hope they do turn up or i will be disappointed, im trying to get all the me to you bears to spell out my sons name and only needed 3more but will need 6 more if these dont arrive.

Ask for a refund, then cross your fingers that they come anyway? ;D. Sneaky, yes, but it's dog eat dog out there!

pink-ka

thanks, i hope they do turn up or i will be disappointed, im trying to … thanks, i hope they do turn up or i will be disappointed, im trying to get all the me to you bears to spell out my sons name and only needed 3more but will need 6 more if these dont arrive.

Give him a nickname then if you are short

AberdeenDad

Give him a nickname then if you are short

or just do SON lol

I have had the same thing happen a few times. Everytime the item had arrived.

Original Poster

ive already got a few of the letters so might aswel try get the rest, i need 16 altogether lol i did it for my daughter so want to do it for my son aswel.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Oil for Oak Doors45
      2. Help sought - Cheap(est) smartphone with Standard SIM for short period of u…34
      3. Dashcam question22
      4. Ordered Samsung note 8 from very delayed delivery11

See more discussions