Help with ebay - problem with auto bid??

Hi.. just wondering if anyone can help/advise me with this. I've put my max bid in for an item yesterday and the bid jump from the then current bid of gbp 21 to my max bid of gbp50. I've checked the bid history (including all the automatic bids) but cant find any other bids before it jump to that figure.. please help!!

5 Comments

If the item you bid on had a reserve price and your auto bid reached that reserve then it would have jumped up to it.

The person who you bidded against may well have registered a much bigger bid than the one you could see. This bid will only have kicked-in when your auto-bid did. Thats another theory anyway

Banned

[email protected];1968597

If the item you bid on had a reserve price and your auto bid reached that … If the item you bid on had a reserve price and your auto bid reached that reserve then it would have jumped up to it.

the above is the answer.

personally you shouldnt bid until the final few seconds if that was your maximum bid. Get an auto bidder to do it for you:-

auctionstealer.com/hom…cfm

csiman;1970329

the above is the answer.personally you shouldnt bid until the final few … the above is the answer.personally you shouldnt bid until the final few seconds if that was your maximum bid. Get an auto bidder to do it for you:-http://www.auctionstealer.com/home.cfm

O wow! this is awesome!

Original Poster

thanks everyone! ebay confirmed that it was because of the reserve price. anyways, it was a good buy, i think. rep added to everyone for their response to the call for help. cheers!!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Amazon prime subscribe & save48
    2. Iphone 7 - What Case?510
    3. Delayed flight compensation1023
    4. What to do?????711

See more discussions