Help with Ebay Voucher

I have been sent a voucher by Ebay for £25 off £75 spend - but it expires tomorrow. Question is - it is not clear whether postage counts towards the £75 or not - I have read the terms and conditions but it is not clear to me. I have asked Ebay but their answer just makes it more confusing than before - they are useless.
Does anyone know the answer?

11 Comments

what did they say? Maybe people on here will be able to work it out :thumbsup:

when i have had them it said on them includes postage.

Banned

whenever i have had a voucher it has never included postage cost, sorry cant be of more help

i am not certain, but i would doubt it, as most online shops that you get vouchers for like £5 off £30 - the 30 is not including postage

My £25 one did include postage if its the same ebay stars one.

Original Poster

It was a Happy Easter voucher with a 'chick' and some eggs and stars on. The answer from Ebay was just a mass of useless information including the fact that some include postage and some don't.

Hi,

Just tried to use mine off a minimum £50 spend. The item was £47.99 and postgae £9.99. The voucher was not allowed as the item had to be over £50.
I am assuming that it will be the same for your 375 minimum spend...sorry.

It is really confusing though.

Original Poster

Thanks for all the answers - consensus seems to be that generally postage is not part of min spend.

I had a eBay stars one and it include the postage.
It was for £10 and the item i brought was 4.99 with 5.00 postage.

If your keen to get rid you could make a second acount, sell a sock for £75 'buy it now' and buy using the voucher on your first account, after fees you should be in profit. double check the math though cos its just an idle thought i had and ive not checked it out.

mine was a stars and included postage
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1528
    2. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1327
    3. word association Game73944523
    4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow44

See more discussions