Groups
    EXPIRED

help with epson stylus 925

Banned
    i need help i have just got some new ink for my printer from 999 inks when i have installed them they have installed fine but now when i try and print it goes through the motions but no ink seems to come out????

any help will be repped

12 Comments

clogged/dry ink heads maybe?

when you put the cartridges in you did remove the lil flips of paper... right?

and its gone through the ink feeding process?

can you do a test sheet? x

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;6373533

when you put the cartridges in you did remove the lil flips of paper... … when you put the cartridges in you did remove the lil flips of paper... right? and its gone through the ink feeding process?can you do a test sheet? x

yep paper removed
    yes showing full ink on status
    test page is blank

yvonne1174;6373542

yep paper removedyes showing full ink on statustest page is blank

can you run a cleaning cycle and then retry the test page? x

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;6373557

can you run a cleaning cycle and then retry the test page? x

just trying now brb

Original Poster Banned

just cleaned nozzles and still no joy :-(

yvonne1174;6373588

just cleaned nozzles and still no joy :-(

if you look at the cartridge itself... any sign of any ink? x

Original Poster Banned

just cleaned twice more and we are getting somewhere that CoM and Awoodhall you will be repped

yvonne1174;6373601

just cleaned twice more and we are getting somewhere that CoM and … just cleaned twice more and we are getting somewhere that CoM and Awoodhall you will be repped

if your printer has ben sitting there for awhile without being used sometimes the old ink gets dried up... keep feeding the ink through till you get a good test sheet...

it uses up the ink quickly but at least you'll get it working again xxx

Original Poster Banned

ClarityofMind;6373613

if your printer has ben sitting there for awhile without being used … if your printer has ben sitting there for awhile without being used sometimes the old ink gets dried up... keep feeding the ink through till you get a good test sheet... it uses up the ink quickly but at least you'll get it working again xxx

all sorted now, many thanks i knew you guys would be very helpful, i was also talking to an epson online agent and started both threads at the same time and he is still asking me when i got the printer and you lot have sorted it :thumbsup: :-D :roll:

yvonne1174;6373651

all sorted now, many thanks i knew you guys would be very helpful, i was … all sorted now, many thanks i knew you guys would be very helpful, i was also talking to an epson online agent and started both threads at the same time and he is still asking me when i got the printer and you lot have sorted it :thumbsup: :-D :roll:

hopeless arent they xxxx

Banned

Thread closed as requested by OP.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Virgin Media when moving house69
    2. Fitted Sheet66
    3. Good Sim only deals??57
    4. Digital ps4 games22

See more discussions