Help with expiry date for Cineworld vouchers,use before 31/12/11

Found 30th Dec 2011
Hi i have 2 vouchers that give 2 large drinks and 1 large popcorn so 4 drinks and 2 popcorns, just found them and they say must be redeemed before 31/12/11 do you lot reckon that includes 2mrw?

Cheers
Community Updates
16 Comments
yes
Original Poster
MR1123

yes

I hope so , would be rubbish if they didn't just thought it would say must be used by 31/12/11 instead of used before 31/12/11, but im guessing it means used before the end of 31/12/11, if i cant go 2mrw i might list them to trade or something if someone in glasgow was going 2mrw with a family or something , prob about 24 pound for 4 large drinks and 2 large popcorns, thanks
Original Poster
Anyone used a cineworld voucher in a similar situation ?

Just want to see if I can make sure before listing , ta
Banned
0141 353 6699
Just give them away tight wad!
you can use it up til the 31st, so yes it will be vaild tomorrow.
Original Poster
transit

Just give them away tight wad!

And what are you giving away tight wad ?

Original Poster
Was only wanting like a 10 pound voucher and considering 1 of them is worth more don't think I was being greedy , I listed them and looks like I can't sell as they don't have a cost value on them so I may well end up giving them away anyway but certainly not to you transit van.
Gutted for ya.
If they are just vouchers that you got for free and state this is worth 0.001p on the back you cant sell them, would be like me trying to sell the "get a burger and drink for £2" voucher printed on the back of my bus ticket.
Original Poster
littlepinkstarz

If they are just vouchers that you got for free and state this is worth … If they are just vouchers that you got for free and state this is worth 0.001p on the back you cant sell them, would be like me trying to sell the "get a burger and drink for £2" voucher printed on the back of my bus ticket.

I don't think that is correct because you would still pay 2 pound and with the vouchers I have you pay 0 but I still laughed.
Original Poster
transit

Gutted for ya.

Happy new year ya saddo loser
Original Poster
littlepinkstarz

If they are just vouchers that you got for free and state this is worth … If they are just vouchers that you got for free and state this is worth 0.001p on the back you cant sell them, would be like me trying to sell the "get a burger and drink for £2" voucher printed on the back of my bus ticket.

By the way I got them free because someone bought them for me , I think they cost 7.50 each but not sure but I don't know how you can compare them to a burger and chips for 1.99 on the back of a bus ticket ? Very strange , anyways the family have gave in so I'm going to the pictures with them , free tickets and free food thread can be closed now if that's okay , ta
I initially thought that these vouchers were also for cinema tickets.

living legend, I notice from your other thread that you live 5 minutes from the cineworld at parkhead forge, so why don't you get the 4 drinks and 2 popcorns from your local, take them away and have yourself and some pals a very merry New Year's Eve party - I have heard that the Scots really know how to celebrate!

Happy New Year everyone!!
LL, sorry I posted that before seeing your last post. Hope you all have a good time at the cinema - what are you planning to see? And once again - Happy New Year!!
living legend

Happy new year ya saddo loser

And may i wish your new year is filled with large drinks and large popcorn lard ****. (_;)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions