Groups

Help with facebook

hi all, a whie ago someone on here said it would be fun to change facebook to Pirate speak! well i did, and now i cant understand anything on there!
    does anyone know how to change it back??
    thanx

13 Comments

starsparkle2311;4956231

ah har sure do me hearty

Jim lad...

The language selector is right at the bottom of the home page :thumbsup:

OOOOO arrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

Can someone do me a favour on facebook please - someone who is not a friend btw

can you check my profile and see if you can see my pics as I have it set to private but I am not sure if they can be seen

Will rep whoever is willing to help

fireheaven;5065216

Can someone do me a favour on facebook please - someone who is not a … Can someone do me a favour on facebook please - someone who is not a friend btwcan you check my profile and see if you can see my pics as I have it set to private but I am not sure if they can be seenWill rep whoever is willing to help

You sorted now?

Zoe_B;5065660

You sorted now?

Nope, cos no-one offered - would you mind if I pm my name?

I am concerned cos alot of my ex's friends have suddenly started adding me :?

fireheaven;5065696

Nope, cos no-one offered - would you mind if I pm my name?I am concerned … Nope, cos no-one offered - would you mind if I pm my name?I am concerned cos alot of my ex's friends have suddenly started adding me :?

No I wouldn't mind hun.

PM me & I'll have a look for you x

Zoe_B;5065749

No I wouldn't mind hun.PM me & I'll have a look for you x

Cool - thank you, you are a star. There are just one or two pics I would rather they didn't see :whistling:

How are you btw, haven't seen you on here for a bit

fireheaven;5065787

Cool - thank you, you are a star. There are just one or two pics I would … Cool - thank you, you are a star. There are just one or two pics I would rather they didn't see :whistling:How are you btw, haven't seen you on here for a bit

I'm ok thanks.

I haven't been on much because I'm up to my eyeballs in college assignments! x

Zoe_B;5065921

I'm ok thanks.I haven't been on much because I'm up to my eyeballs in … I'm ok thanks.I haven't been on much because I'm up to my eyeballs in college assignments! x

Ahh well at least you are dedicated and I hope it all goes well - thanks for sorting that for me :thumbsup:

fireheaven;5065966

Ahh well at least you are dedicated and I hope it all goes well - thanks … Ahh well at least you are dedicated and I hope it all goes well - thanks for sorting that for me :thumbsup:

Thanks chick, no worries

Hope to see you back soon Zoe, you are a good un x

fireheaven;5066331

Hope to see you back soon Zoe, you are a good un x

Awww bless ya. Thanks chick x

I finish my course in July (can't wait!) so I'll actually have time to come on :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would1948
      2. word association Game73944533
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927371
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767359

See more discussions