Groups
    EXPIRED

Help with Family Holiday Requested

Hi, Im totally new to this type of thing - recommended by a friend that uses this site for help and advice and possibility of saving some money! Im looking for help on getting a good deal for a family holiday in July anytime between the 5th - 21st. Somewhere like Majorca (peurto Pollensa) would be good as we have 2 kids (1 and 2yrs) Any advise for me? Thanks .

5 Comments

travel zoo, ice lolly.com are good places to start, it also sometimes works out cheaper to buy flights and accomadation seperatly. look at mse (money saving expert) for some good hints as well

Thomson holidays have a nice family friendly hotel called the playa mar in pollensa. Its about a 15 minute walk into the centre along pine walk which is very nice, and flat if you have buggies.

Original Poster

surfbunny;8841976

travel zoo, ice lolly.com are good places to start, it also sometimes … travel zoo, ice lolly.com are good places to start, it also sometimes works out cheaper to buy flights and accomadation seperatly. look at mse (money saving expert) for some good hints as well

Thanks very much for your help - never thought to look at booking seperately, I'll try this straight away.

Original Poster

lisat;8842052

Thomson holidays have a nice family friendly hotel called the playa mar … Thomson holidays have a nice family friendly hotel called the playa mar in pollensa. Its about a 15 minute walk into the centre along pine walk which is very nice, and flat if you have buggies.

Thank you - I'm going to try booking flights then accomm, I'll defo look into this hotel.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. fitbit exchange how? (prepaid creditcard)11
      2. Sky34
      3. £1 O2 Priority Lunch is ending???44
      4. Does anybody have a spare now tv entertainment pass please?36

See more discussions