Groups

help with feedback

i brought a dvd which was delivered today but when i use the pull down menu on the FS FT thread the thread from which i brought it does not come up, i tried leaving feedback without this filled in but it didnt work (i know I have the riht thread and member name cause they have already received feedback today from the same thread)

if there is a MOD reading this could you please leave feedback for me to the following member: faevilangel

Feedback - Fast delivery, good condition, thanks very much

thanks

6 Comments

Original Poster

PS if anyone has any good advice for curing grubby keys on a laptop that dont work half te time it would be greatfully received

Banned

just try and find an old thread from the drop down menu, at the mo you can only leave it once per thread, something hukd are aware of

Sometimes they don't appear straight away(In the drop down list).

Wait a day or two before leaving it in the incorrect thread because it makes it very difficult for someone checking a members feedback to decipher what is going on.

Banned

thesaint;2097770

Sometimes they don't appear straight away(In the drop down list). Wait a … Sometimes they don't appear straight away(In the drop down list). Wait a day or two before leaving it in the incorrect thread because it makes it very difficult for someone checking a members feedback to decipher what is going on.

read the op again, then again, then maybe just once more

Banned

just leave it in an old thread, ignore thesaint, this is what mods have said to do, i will even go find an old one for you

from the dropdown menu, leave it in the "Corel Paint Shop Pro X" thread, it is 3 months old and nothing came of it, just say in feedback it was for a dvd purchased

Original Poster

ok guys

thanks for your help
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047132
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2240
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767346
      4. What would be HELL to you?2634

See more discussions