Groups

Help with finding a song

A while ago I heard james morrison - wonderful world on the radio but it wasnt the normal version, it was the acoustic version of his song (just james morrison and the guitar). It sounded awesome but I can't find it anywhere not even on itunes.

Does anyone have this song or know where to get it?

5 Comments

there is a wonderful world demo on his myspace site:
    myspace.com/jam…sic

is that it?

Original Poster

Nope, that isn't the one. This one was only him and his guitar.

youtube.com/wat…YhM

I am guessing you have heard it on either a Live Lounge type recording or maybe from Glastonbury?

There will be lots of different versions out and about - there may be something you can download from iTunes, but I am guessing you should be able to get it from most unofficial sources!

Original Poster

I cannot understand though, it was on century fm and it didnt seem like a live recording, it just sounded studio recorded with him and his acoustic. I must get in touch with century.

Banned

Sematic

I cannot understand though, it was on century fm and it didnt seem like a … I cannot understand though, it was on century fm and it didnt seem like a live recording, it just sounded studio recorded with him and his acoustic. I must get in touch with century.

May be worth trying here for and mp3 version:
    b3ta.cr3ation.co.uk/sit…us/

Good luck :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One thing you've forgotten56
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814504
      3. One for the mathmaticians2847
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462

See more discussions