Groups

Help with finding masscontroller driver for thislaptop

Hi i reinstalled vistaon a friends pc but its showing a "!" next to mass storage controller,i can find this driver anywhere

the laptop is acer extensa 4220

ifanyone could link me to thatdriver than that would be great!!

thanks

5 Comments

use windows update to find it either sp1 or sp1 then sp2 or use reinstall driver and let it look on internet to find it from right lcik on it in device manger etc

[url]ftp://ftp.acer-euro.com/notebook/extensa_4220/driver/Chipset_Intel965_v8.2.0.1012_Vista_XP.zip[/url]

start with chipset driver .. check for newer version first though

then you want to get the card reader driver

Original Poster

dontasciime;6538335

[url]ftp://ftp.acer-euro.com/notebook/extensa_4220/driver/Chipset_Intel965_v8.2.0.1012_Vista_XP.zip[/url]start with chipset driver .. check for newer version first thoughthen you want to get the card reader driver

just installed the file from the link but its still showing a !! next to mass storage controller

[url]ftp://ftp.acer-euro.com/notebook/extensa_4220/driver/CardReader%20TI%202.0.0.8.zip[/url]

OR

[url]ftp://ftp.acer-euro.com/notebook/extensa_4220/driver/AHCI_Intel_v7.5.0.1017_Vista_XP.zip[/url]

I would have thought

strobez1977;6538446

just installed the file from the link but its still showing a !! next to … just installed the file from the link but its still showing a !! next to mass storage controller

yeah cos
    you need to download card reader driver

edit see above
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3011060
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1116
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33180
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846324

See more discussions