Groups

Help with fixing up a 42" tv

Hi, Does anyone know much about the brackets for a 42" lcd. It is going into a corner of a room and i just wondered if i would have to buy a special corner bracket or do the flat ones pivot around enough. I really havent a clue but i dont want to spend loads on a bracket and it needs to go higher up so the kids cant ruin the tv
    Thanks

9 Comments

Are you talking about wall mounting in a corner ? , i just cant picture it ,

Original Poster

Yes thats what i mean wall mounting in a corner

If you look here they have every type of bracket you can think of but very few that are suitable for corners go above 32" and those that do are expensive
    theplasmacentre.com/ind…e=1

You'll need a Tilt & Swivel, it'll probably work using some kind of cantilever arm. :thumbsup:

Is something like this out of the question?

]http://i558.photobucket.com/albums/ss23/pa1nkiller/stand.jpg

Original Poster

No i was just looing a one like that from another post, what sort of price are they?

That one was £180 at asda and out of stock but was the 1st pic I came across... have a look on play.com & currys and comet websites

Original Poster

ok thanks
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892529
      2. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…66
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764306
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846211

See more discussions