Expired

Help with flights.

Banned 6 replies
Found 22nd Apr 2008
Hi there, i'm not really sure how to do this, but i'm looking for some flights from london (gatwick, stanstead, heathrow, wherever) to copenhagen, denmark.

Not too sure where to start looking as i'm a bit overwhelmed with all the different sites offering different things.

I only need a return flight for 1 week (not sure of the dates, next month sometime maybe)

Please help with some links on where I can try and find some flights as like I said, it's very overwhelming at the moment.

Cheers,
Eddie.

1. Ask
  2. Flight
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Flight
6 Comments

I know Easyjet go Stansted to Copenhagen and run I believe 3 fights daily. You will also get BA from Heathrow many times a day but you will know what's going on with BA at the moment so beware. You will probably find Easyjet cheapest but I guess it depends on what dates you fly. I am sure there will be more but thats all I can think of for now.

Try [url]www.lastmiinute.com[/url] or [url]www.opodo.co.uk[/url] or [url]www.expedia.co.uk[/url]. You should get some idea of what's available and the going price.

i use ]kayak and ]weefly and find them really good at finding cheap deals.

word of warning, i don't think kayak checks Jet2, so you may need to check that separately

]SKYSCANNER Will search several at once, just fill your details in

]http//ww…com works very well too!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57586
    2. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!44
    3. Free money and competition entry @ Circle813
    4. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums22

See more discussions