Groups

Help with free network monitor needed...

I've searched for ages on the internet, but haven't found anything.

I'm looking for a free network monitor, which, when installed on my PC, would show the network usage statistics by application. So it'd say that Skype download at 10kbps and uploads at 5kbps, Firefox downloads at 120kbps and uploads at 20kbps, etc. It needs to work in real time and can be either graphical (usage graphs) or can just display the usage as text. It must be freeware.

Thanks for your help in advance.

4 Comments

have a look at [url]www.lifehacker.com[/url] free download today only so be quick ,the ap is called netstat agent 2.0 hope this is helpfull

Original Poster

chazzz;2971994

have a look at [url]www.lifehacker.com[/url] free download today only so … have a look at [url]www.lifehacker.com[/url] free download today only so be quick ,the ap is called netstat agent 2.0 hope this is helpfull

that's expired now, but thanks anyway

Trivial Proxy? xrayapp.com/tri…xy/

Your firewall will probably give you the total bytes used but I haven't come across any that gives bytes/sec.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767530
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!563843
      3. One thing you've forgotten2125
      4. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4691437

See more discussions