Expired

Help with Galaxy chocolate!

Found 6th Feb 2009
Does anyone know where I can get one of those big Galaxy chocolate bars from? The largest I can find so far is a 400g bar, but I know 1kg bars exist.

I've tried the local supermarkets, and looked online, but I can only find 1kg bars of Dairy Milk. I'm guessing Galaxy ones are difficult to get hold of unless it's Christmas, Mother's Day etc. I would have thought in the run up to Valentine's Day somewhere would be seilling them, but I haven't had any luck yet.

Does anyone know which shops might sell them, or know of a place online where they can be bought?

Any assistance is appreciated!

9 Comments

how about phoning the number on the wrapper they may be able to help

Original Poster

Thanks for your replies.

mikebike: Thanks, I came across that site a couple of days back while searching for the bars. I sent them a message, but they've yet to get back to me. Hopefully they will soon.

dmissy 13: Thank you, I didn't think of that. I think i'll try phoning if I don't hear from them very soon.

Thanks for both your replies, rep left. And if anyone can add anything further, it would also be appreciated!

thom_yorke;4305739

Thanks for your replies.mikebike: Thanks, I came across that site a … Thanks for your replies.mikebike: Thanks, I came across that site a couple of days back while searching for the bars. I sent them a message, but they've yet to get back to me. Hopefully they will soon.dmissy 13: Thank you, I didn't think of that. I think i'll try phoning if I don't hear from them very soon.Thanks for both your replies, rep left. And if anyone can add anything further, it would also be appreciated!

Ok will do, have a good weekend:)

Dude! I love The Bends and OK Computer.

2 of my fave albums ever.

Can't believe it's really you.

Original Poster

robtallica;4305758

Dude! I love The Bends and OK Computer.2 of my fave albums ever.Can't … Dude! I love The Bends and OK Computer.2 of my fave albums ever.Can't believe it's really you.

lol, yep me and the band love our Galaxy!

i have a 4 kilo egg made by ducced

Sorry i've had a good look over the internet but no 1kg galaxys i'm affraid i found a whopping 5kg cadbury dairy milk at the following link:- cadburygiftsdirect.co.uk/asp…570 its £32.00 though.

Original Poster

fluffy-kittens88;4306763

Sorry i've had a good look over the internet but no 1kg galaxys i'm … Sorry i've had a good look over the internet but no 1kg galaxys i'm affraid i found a whopping 5kg cadbury dairy milk at the following link:- http://cadburygiftsdirect.co.uk/asp/product_description.asp?recorprod=1&product=454&recor=1&PT_ID=&V=570 its £32.00 though.

That bar is huge! If only she preferred Dairy Milk, it would be ideal. Many thanks for looking though, rep left.
Post a comment
@
    Text