Groups
    EXPIRED

Help with Galaxy chocolate!

Does anyone know where I can get one of those big Galaxy chocolate bars from? The largest I can find so far is a 400g bar, but I know 1kg bars exist.

I've tried the local supermarkets, and looked online, but I can only find 1kg bars of Dairy Milk. I'm guessing Galaxy ones are difficult to get hold of unless it's Christmas, Mother's Day etc. I would have thought in the run up to Valentine's Day somewhere would be seilling them, but I haven't had any luck yet.

Does anyone know which shops might sell them, or know of a place online where they can be bought?

Any assistance is appreciated!

9 Comments

how about phoning the number on the wrapper they may be able to help

Original Poster

Thanks for your replies.

mikebike: Thanks, I came across that site a couple of days back while searching for the bars. I sent them a message, but they've yet to get back to me. Hopefully they will soon.

dmissy 13: Thank you, I didn't think of that. I think i'll try phoning if I don't hear from them very soon.

Thanks for both your replies, rep left. And if anyone can add anything further, it would also be appreciated!

thom_yorke;4305739

Thanks for your replies.mikebike: Thanks, I came across that site a … Thanks for your replies.mikebike: Thanks, I came across that site a couple of days back while searching for the bars. I sent them a message, but they've yet to get back to me. Hopefully they will soon.dmissy 13: Thank you, I didn't think of that. I think i'll try phoning if I don't hear from them very soon.Thanks for both your replies, rep left. And if anyone can add anything further, it would also be appreciated!

Ok will do, have a good weekend:)

Dude! I love The Bends and OK Computer.

2 of my fave albums ever.

Can't believe it's really you.

Original Poster

robtallica;4305758

Dude! I love The Bends and OK Computer.2 of my fave albums ever.Can't … Dude! I love The Bends and OK Computer.2 of my fave albums ever.Can't believe it's really you.

lol, yep me and the band love our Galaxy!

i have a 4 kilo egg made by ducced

Sorry i've had a good look over the internet but no 1kg galaxys i'm affraid i found a whopping 5kg cadbury dairy milk at the following link:- cadburygiftsdirect.co.uk/asp…570 its £32.00 though.

Original Poster

fluffy-kittens88;4306763

Sorry i've had a good look over the internet but no 1kg galaxys i'm … Sorry i've had a good look over the internet but no 1kg galaxys i'm affraid i found a whopping 5kg cadbury dairy milk at the following link:- http://cadburygiftsdirect.co.uk/asp/product_description.asp?recorprod=1&product=454&recor=1&PT_ID=&V=570 its £32.00 though.

That bar is huge! If only she preferred Dairy Milk, it would be ideal. Many thanks for looking though, rep left.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What engine oil do i need for a 2007 Skoda Fabia (Mark 1) 1.9 turbo diesel …12
      2. Sun Saver Code for Priority Bookings11
      3. Any good Sky TV deals on at moment?22
      4. Why do people scam on Gumtree?68

See more discussions