help with gas and electricity​ provider

8 replies
Found 16th Jun
I have recently rented a 2 bed semi-detached property and I am wondering what is the best deal around for gas and electricity combined.. Can anyone help me out.on this please! thanks

8 Comments

Octopus or ovo are good I found myself. Ovo has really good customer support. Depends if you want the cheapest for you in your area or go with a provider with good customer service.

Avoid EDF terrible service and mess up DDS regularly.
Also avoid prepayment if you can.
Edited by: "hopper_papa_roac" 16th Jun

Can't see why you need help.... not difficult to find out for yourself the best deal.

money saving experts cheap energy club. sign up and will give you the best they can find and will email you if something cheaper comes up. they also do collective buy in's which I'm on there last years one with british gas at the moment.

uswitch to compare. look at OVO also as they were cost effective for London. but oddly enough they were not so for Surrey, where NPower was cheaper.

uswitch is better as energy price is post code specific and so for two properties in London, within a mile of each other, OVO was different in price. very wierd.

Ebico is good for leccy.

chris_clark

money saving experts cheap energy club. sign up and will give you the … money saving experts cheap energy club. sign up and will give you the best they can find and will email you if something cheaper comes up. they also do collective buy in's which I'm on there last years one with british gas at the moment.

This ^^

I've just switched from Sainsburys to SSE
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247614
    2. Free sweet Sunday’s code11
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769363
    4. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…3770

See more discussions