Groups

Help with getting a camera please?

I want a digital camera. Is it possible to get one for under £30? I just want it to take photos so I can put them on the computer.

12 Comments

Fuji do some good refurbished units for that sort of money
    ]https//se…all:thumbsup:

Just bought a new Samsung P800 instore at Pc World, comes in pink or black, for £39.97. A little bit over what you wanted to pay but at least it's new and will definitely do the job. Pictures have come out great so far!

Original Poster

spider1986;4141842

Just bought a new Samsung P800 instore at Pc World, comes in pink or … Just bought a new Samsung P800 instore at Pc World, comes in pink or black, for £39.97. A little bit over what you wanted to pay but at least it's new and will definitely do the job. Pictures have come out great so far!

Original Poster

Lucifer2007;4140763

Fuji do some good refurbished units for that sort of money … Fuji do some good refurbished units for that sort of money ]https://secure.fujifilm.co.uk/shop/consumer/digital/digital-cameras/view-all:thumbsup:

Thank you too! :-D

I have got a Goodmans 2mp digital camera that I ghave used for the last 2 years to put photos on the internet and it genuinely takes smashing photos. I got a new one for Christmas so I am selling the Goodman for £15 delivered if you are interested.

Original Poster

Do you have a pic of it please and would PayPal be ok?

I will take a picture of it for you. You can check out my feedback on Ebay I have over 1500 and am 100%. My user name is thesummerof-69 The camera is in excellent condition except for some of the words on the front are slightly faded. It comes with case (a little scruffy) , quick start guide and I have probably got the software installation cd but I did not use that. (i use Windows pictures and scanner)

scabbers;4143223

Do you have a pic of it please and would PayPal be ok?

I have sent you a pm

thesummerof69;4143306

I will take a picture of it for you. You can check out my feedback on … I will take a picture of it for you. You can check out my feedback on Ebay I have over 1500 and am 100%. My user name is thesummerof-69 The camera is in excellent condition except for some of the words on the front are slightly faded. It comes with case (a little scruffy) , quick start guide and I have probably got the software installation cd but I did not use that. (i use Windows pictures and scanner)

Is a USB cable supplied or how is 'Scabbers' going to get the photo's on their PC ? :?

thesummerof69;4143306

I will take a picture of it for you. You can check out my feedback on … I will take a picture of it for you. You can check out my feedback on Ebay I have over 1500 and am 100%. My user name is thesummerof-69 The camera is in excellent condition except for some of the words on the front are slightly faded. It comes with case (a little scruffy) , quick start guide and I have probably got the software installation cd but I did not use that. (i use Windows pictures and scanner)

Is a USB Cable or Mem Card Reader supplied or how is 'Scabbers' going to get the photo's on their PC ? :?

Mecoconuts;4143771

Is a USB Cable or Mem Card Reader supplied or how is 'Scabbers' going to … Is a USB Cable or Mem Card Reader supplied or how is 'Scabbers' going to get the photo's on their PC ? :?

Yes USB cable is supplied - thanks for pointing that out.:oops:

Original Poster

I'll take it please.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
      2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
      3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions