Groups

Help with guitar hero/rockband

I was in game today and they are selling pre owned guitars for £14.99 (the rockband and guitar hero ones) and i was just wondering what is the best to get?

I want to be able to play Guitar hero world tour, guitar hero 5 and the beatles rockband game, im not too bothered about the band pack as ill probably just play the guitar all the time anyway.

So what guitar is the best to get to enable me to play all those games as i know some arent compatible with all games.

Plus is there any current deal on that includes a good guitar and one of those games(cheap!).

Btw i live in the north so the smyths deals are useless to me

7 Comments

what format?

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/kotaku/2008/11/ghcharts.jpg

Original Poster

Sorry ps3, does the world tour guitar work on gth5?

I would imagine yes, all GH guitars will work on any version of GH (console specific of course)

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/kotaku/2009/08/ps3guitars.jpg

ainsleyb;6308213

Sorry ps3, does the world tour guitar work on gth5?

My guitar hero world tour guitar (xbox 360 version) works on every guitar hero (including guitar hero 5) so it should :thumbsup:

its like de ja vu

bfjem;6308299

its like de ja vu

Original Poster

Ok thanks, looks like the best bet would be to get a world tour bundle on the cheap or save up for GT5 bundle.

How are the rockband guitars? Anygood or am i best sticking with a guitar hero guitar.

Also is the new £85 beatles guitar so expensive because theres something good about it
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2340
      2. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1629
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764473
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1415

See more discussions