Expired

Help with holiday codes

2 replies
Found 7th Jun 2007
Hi ive been looking to book my holiday and was looking for some discount codes for thomson.co.uk Please .
Ive looked in the voucher section and found one for £100 off a £500 spend for summer 08 - anchor-sun1410 but when im on the website and upto the bit to validate code it doesn't all fit in i can fit anchor-sun or anchorsun1 in but wouldn't let me type anymore in so it says its invalid the box looks like it could fit more letters in it just wouldn't let me :x

So if anyone has any other codes they know of or can tell me if i'm doin something wrong i would very gratefull as want the holiday as cheap as poss:thumbsup: Thanks x

I think someone is sellin this voucher code on ebay for 99p but didn't know if it would work if i bought it, also sorry to go on but could i ask in store if they would take this voucher code off
Thanks againX

1. Ask
  2. Holiday
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. Holiday
3 Comments

dont forget to use the old quidco - save some more money....

Original Poster

thanks i never thought about quidco aswell

Original Poster

Hi ive just emailed a women off ebay who is elling the discoun t code for 99p to ask how many characters it is to see if its the same as the one in the voucher section and i dont think it is but does anyone know where these codes are from and how they get them
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What's this on my neighbours roof?1921
    2. Sim deal with EU calls44
    3. Gearbest Delivery Never Came - British Priority Mail1415
    4. Is there a way to add ethernet to MIFI device?46

See more discussions