EXPIRED

Help with HUKD account settings please

Does anyone know how I can adjust the settings on my HUKD account so that I don't read about deals in one specific store hundreds of miles away?

9 Comments

Yes. Just swipe past it. :P

Supermod

Hey If you don't want to see local deals then under your profile top right there is a filter icon. Hit that and select to not see local deals.

magicjay1986

Hey If you don't want to see local deals then under your profile top … Hey If you don't want to see local deals then under your profile top right there is a filter icon. Hit that and select to not see local deals.

​ Only problem with that it's you may miss​ the £1 television (example) that someone has posted as a local deal just down the road from you. A lot of the best deals are local ones -though they also tend to be one offs or few in quantity (get there quick).

Original Poster

magicjay1986

Hey If you don't want to see local deals then under your profile top … Hey If you don't want to see local deals then under your profile top right there is a filter icon. Hit that and select to not see local deals.

Hi, when I hit the profile icon I get three choices: My Profile, My Profile Settings and Custom Tab Settings. I've looked at all of these and can't locate any option relating to 'local deals'. Are you sure those words are used?

Supermod

archiepemberton1

Hi, when I hit the profile icon I get three choices: My Profile, My … Hi, when I hit the profile icon I get three choices: My Profile, My Profile Settings and Custom Tab Settings. I've looked at all of these and can't locate any option relating to 'local deals'. Are you sure those words are used?

It is the filter button under your profile, not within

http://i.imgur.com/kbEls5s.png

Original Poster

magicjay1986

Nope, there's no button beneath the profile icon. Maybe because I'm viewing on IPad, running Safari? The buttons at the top of my screen (to the right of the 'search' box) are: Activities, Messages, Profile and the red Submit button. There's nothing beneath them. I'm confused!!!!!

Original Poster

magicjay1986

Ah, I've discovered the button you're describing by going back to the home page. All sorted. Sorry to have been such a dunce!

Supermod

archiepemberton1

Ah, I've discovered the button you're describing by going back to the … Ah, I've discovered the button you're describing by going back to the home page. All sorted. Sorry to have been such a dunce!

Great Saves me waiting for the iPad to charge! Glad we're sorted.

Original Poster

magicjay1986

Great Saves me waiting for the iPad to charge! Glad we're sorted.

Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which Smart Watch for Running?25
    2. Which Camera?!!!22
    3. Kodi - £ Sports Recommendations1014
    4. Sky or Virgin?1418

See more discussions