Groups

Help with Invitations please!!!

Hi, I am trying to sort out our wedding invitations and we have found a card on funkypigeon.com that we like:

funkypigeon.com/Pag…733

Obviously we need to change the writing and names.

We would really like a design like that but i cant find anything like it. Obviously it works ou too expensive to order single ones off funkypigeon so does anyone have any idea how we could get a jpeg image of something like that so i can print them myself via vistaprint or something similar.
    I have tried saving the image from funkypigeon but then the quality isnt good enough to use and is just blurry.

Or maybe someone knows where i could design something like this myself??

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

9 Comments

Original Poster

funkypigeon.com/Pag…733

http://i1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff395/grainger465/Rings.jpg

^^^^Making something like this!
    Edited by: "NeilGrainger" 7th Jun 2011

Just an idea...

What if you order 1 from funkypigeon and then take a high resolution picture for further prints. You can even go to a professional photographer to take the picture.

use the snipping tool in the preview window - worked for me.

rsethi

Just an idea...What if you order 1 from funkypigeon and then take a high … Just an idea...What if you order 1 from funkypigeon and then take a high resolution picture for further prints. You can even go to a professional photographer to take the picture.

I'd do this. Or get one, scan it in, and print it off using high quality card?

Original Poster

Thats a good idea, i will try that, Was hoping for a quicker solution but i may have to do that. Thanks a lot.

Snipping tool? Sorry what do you mean? I tried saving the picture but the resolution is too low.
    Thanks.

rsethi

Just an idea...What if you order 1 from funkypigeon and then take a high … Just an idea...What if you order 1 from funkypigeon and then take a high resolution picture for further prints. You can even go to a professional photographer to take the picture.

gillipoos

use the snipping tool in the preview window - worked for me.

rsethi

Thanks, i want to use vistaprint to print as i would like to order the whole collection like menus etc.

Banned

why not just right click and save as Jpeg

have u asked them how much it'd be for a huge order?

Original Poster

slamdunkin

why not just right click and save as Jpeg

You must of missed the few times i said, the quality of the image isnt good enough. The resolution is too low.

magicbeans

have u asked them how much it'd be for a huge order?

Well I didnt een think to do that as i just didnt think they will offer discount not enough to make it worthwhile. Thanks.

Original Poster

rsethi

How much do you think is a fair price for a photographers to charge for this? Thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Apples new update610
      2. Any PS4 News Here29313799
      3. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335
      4. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2425

See more discussions