Groups

Help with iPhone unlocked with iLiberty but youtube doesn't work,

I unlocked it as the youtube video said and didn't put Cydia on it but i cant get youtube to work (can get normal internet to work though)

any help or advice would be really greatful?

Thanks

Jamie

15 Comments

Banned

I think youtube only works with contract but can't be sure tho.

Original Poster

well i liberty ahs a tick box to enable youtube but it doesnt seem to have worked,

Banned

I don't know for sure because I don't have an iphone. I just read this somewhere.

Original Poster

k thanks can anyone tell me for sure?

hey mate,use Ziphone,works 100%,unloks phone in 3 mins.YouTube works perfect after unlock.
    Download from here:ziphone.org/
    restore your iphone using iTunes then use Ziphone

iTunes must be running while unlocking

ENJOY!:)

Original Poster

The thing is i am sure its something im doing as i got one for me and one for my mate and am doign them at the same time and both come up with the same thing with youtube

Original Poster

Rimi;1954764

hey mate,use Ziphone,works 100%,unloks phone in 3 mins.YouTube works … hey mate,use Ziphone,works 100%,unloks phone in 3 mins.YouTube works perfect after unlock.Download from here:http://www.ziphone.org/restore your iphone using iTunes then use ZiphoneiTunes must be running while unlockingENJOY!:)

But that might well become my only option

Yep as said above ziphone imo is the best tool. I unlocked mine in secs and youtube works fine.

Original Poster

I just installed ziphone and it still aint working :@

Original Poster

anyone????

thought i see a fix for u tube problem ,through the installer last night,so look at yesterdays ups on the installer,just checking yes comes from bigboss
    ps i also used ziphone with no problem

Original Poster

i think it turns out something was messed up with my install or my internet or somthing as i went to my neighbours mac reinstalled it all and then connected to his network and it worked

youtube used to work now it says i need latest flash player but when i go to get it, it says safari cant download this file?
    helppppppppppp!

bump for above!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491
      3. One thing you've forgotten68
      4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33

See more discussions