Help with iPhone unlocked with iLiberty but youtube doesn't work,

Found 23rd Apr 2008
I unlocked it as the youtube video said and didn't put Cydia on it but i cant get youtube to work (can get normal internet to work though)

any help or advice would be really greatful?

Thanks

Jamie

1. Misc
  2. iPhone
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. iPhone
15 Comments

Banned

I think youtube only works with contract but can't be sure tho.

Original Poster

well i liberty ahs a tick box to enable youtube but it doesnt seem to have worked,

Banned

I don't know for sure because I don't have an iphone. I just read this somewhere.

Original Poster

k thanks can anyone tell me for sure?

hey mate,use Ziphone,works 100%,unloks phone in 3 mins.YouTube works perfect after unlock.
Download from here:ziphone.org/
restore your iphone using iTunes then use Ziphone

iTunes must be running while unlocking

ENJOY!:)

Original Poster

The thing is i am sure its something im doing as i got one for me and one for my mate and am doign them at the same time and both come up with the same thing with youtube

Original Poster

Rimi;1954764

hey mate,use Ziphone,works 100%,unloks phone in 3 mins.YouTube works … hey mate,use Ziphone,works 100%,unloks phone in 3 mins.YouTube works perfect after unlock.Download from here:http://www.ziphone.org/restore your iphone using iTunes then use ZiphoneiTunes must be running while unlockingENJOY!:)

But that might well become my only option

Yep as said above ziphone imo is the best tool. I unlocked mine in secs and youtube works fine.

Original Poster

I just installed ziphone and it still aint working :@

Original Poster

anyone????

thought i see a fix for u tube problem ,through the installer last night,so look at yesterdays ups on the installer,just checking yes comes from bigboss
ps i also used ziphone with no problem

Original Poster

i think it turns out something was messed up with my install or my internet or somthing as i went to my neighbours mac reinstalled it all and then connected to his network and it worked

youtube used to work now it says i need latest flash player but when i go to get it, it says safari cant download this file?
helppppppppppp!

bump for above!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. PS4 Console Price46
    2. Any recommend PC Speakers?35
    3. selling a phone on a contract22
    4. Dell 1250c Printing faint68

See more discussions