help with itunes please

2 replies
Found 4th Jun 2010
hi

im trying to download some apps wit a itunes voucher i have. i have redeemed the voucher and it states my balance is £15 however when i try and buy something it trys to take it off debit card still and not the voucher balance. Any ideas how i make it take it off the voucher balance instead?

thanks

1. Misc
  2. iTunes
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. iTunes
2 Comments

Happened to me first time I used a gift voucher too. I remember vaguely having to go into payment details and you have to change how you are paying - don't have the debit/credit card part ticked, choose the "none" option - I think! then everytime you buy something you just put in your password again and starts downloading and balance at the top will be reduced by whatever you spend.

or delete the credit / debit card on file..............i found out the hard one with this one! Daughter had a voucher and was buying loads of songs.....all from my card! £26 later i took the card off!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How to switch between open apps on an Android box22
    2. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…79
    3. How do you transfer files to an Android device over wifi?57
    4. I just found out that I have been paying £65 p/m to sky for tv/broadband/la…89

See more discussions