Groups

Help with Itunes to ipod touch please, re: Complilation, Various Artists not showing up.

Hi all, this is annoying me, if anyone could help it would be great.

I am transferring the match of the day album from itunes to ipod touch. I had to select all individual tracks in itunes as a compilation which grouped them all together and showed up as the album by various artists. But when I transfer the album to the ipod touch it shows that the album is by Foo Fighters(who the first track is by). Does anyone know how I can change it to Various Artists as showing in Itunes?

Thank you!

2 Comments

go into recentle added on itunes, then highlight the album and then mark it as various artists - should work that way

Original Poster

In itunes it is already showing as various artists, its just when it moves to the ipod touch that it changes.

EDIT: just seen what you meant, it missed a couple of tracks when I did it, added them in at the second attempt and it worked! Thanks very much! Rep left.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…23
      2. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1118
      3. Sad news about Barcelona26113
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764188

See more discussions