Groups

Help with Itunes/music folders please

Decided to scrub my Itunes to tidy it up. So that I would only have the music i wanted on my Ipod on Itunes instead of EVERYTHING i have.

The problem is tho, i hate it when Original Sound Tracks put all the songs in different artists folders as i feel it makes my Ipod messy when its on their. For example Nick & Norah's infinite play list. What i want to know is:

Is it possible to change the Album artists name when the actual music folder is open on windows and not in Itunes cos when i try to do it so that the album artist is Nick & Norah it only lets me change the song name

Any help would be great cheers

3 Comments

when itunes is open highlight the song you want then right click and click on "get info" and then you can type album artist name in there :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;6629722

when itunes is open highlight the song you want then right click and … when itunes is open highlight the song you want then right click and click on "get info" and then you can type album artist name in there :thumbsup:

You mate are what is known as a LEGEND!!!!

thanks sooo much...makes everything sooo much better

no problem anytime mate :thumbsup: glad i could help :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846164
      2. What do these 2 men have in common68
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?30134
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764204

See more discussions