HELP WITH LAPTOP

The kids were playing around on my laptop now i hae the start icon on top of the page towards the right how do i change the positioning of this as i am getting very fustrated

12 Comments

Left click on the bar and drag down to bottom of screen....

right click on the task bar and make sure it lock tool bar is not ticked
then just drag it bag to the bottom

Original Poster

wont let me left click but i can right click but i cant drag it down

Original Poster

its not the actual place where you write thw sites names etc. its the one when yu first that the computer. you know the start button then it shows your desktop.

http://www.mistywindow.com/windows/win-pics/xp-desktop.jpg

Do you mean that the bar at the bottom is now at the top or at the sides? If so, just click on a blank area of the bar, and drag it back to where you want it to be. You might have to unlock it first, by right-clicking, and selecting Unlock.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e90/birdyboyuk/Picture1.gif

Click where red arrow is...and drag that (obviously, yours is on right hand side of screen)

Original Poster

its at the top of the page it wont let me drag it down when i do a right click and it is unlocked

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;3534103

Click where red arrow is...and drag that (obviously, yours is on right … Click where red arrow is...and drag that (obviously, yours is on right hand side of screen)

birdyboy you make me seem really thick.

you left click and drag

hulya;3534118

birdyboy you make me seem really thick.

I don't mean to! :oops:

Are we on the right track tho!??

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;3534124

I don't mean to! :oops:Are we on the right track tho!??

yes we are we are sorted thanks for all your help rep left for you all. thanks again
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763869
    2. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407225
    3. GOT Leaks again414
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2345

See more discussions