Groups

Help With Laptop

Hi can anyone help me one of my laptops comes up with a warning box about the site's certificate even though it is Yahoo and Tiscali sites for example.Is there somewhere on the settings where i can change this so the warning box does not appear any help would be appreciated.

3 Comments

check your date.. it not set correctly it shows the certificates as expired

Original Poster

mosskeeto;5552300

check your date.. it not set correctly it shows the certificates as … check your date.. it not set correctly it shows the certificates as expired

Cheers that is it i have just restored it to factory settings did not even think of that lol.

Much appreciated :thumbsup:

abacus;5552313

Cheers that is it i have just restored it to factory settings did not … Cheers that is it i have just restored it to factory settings did not even think of that lol.Much appreciated :thumbsup:

No problem, caught me out at work once when we were testing a new website, could not understand why it was showing expired when we knew it wasn't ... after numerous checks we thought just check the date on the brand new machine and there you go! Its one you dont forget after that...:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …83141
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1111
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2748
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2125

See more discussions