EXPIRED

Help with Laptops!!!! Which one do i get? 2 from Staples: Asus x58c, or toshiba L300-1BW or from PC World: Advent 5421 Ei System 1412 or Advent 5311?

I want to get a new laptop but it's been a while since i last got one and now i'm confused!

What is the difference between a laptop and notebook?

I don't want to spend a lot of money! I have a Dell Inspiron 6000 at the moment if that helps...

Thank you for any advice you can give me!

6 Comments

If you don't need it for Gaming... this one looks quite good:

pcworld.co.uk/mar…ull

'Laptop' and 'Notebook' are the same thing.

What's the most you're willing to spend? That would give an idea as to what to recommend.

axhole;3874954

'Laptop' and 'Notebook' are the same thing.What's the most you're willing … 'Laptop' and 'Notebook' are the same thing.What's the most you're willing to spend? That would give an idea as to what to recommend.

Agree with you there - without knowing your budget, people can't make suggestions for you. Have you also considered whether you need a mobile laptop, a desktop laptop replacement or a netbook solution instead?

Do you have any other requirements like gaming, digital photo editing, DVD media handling, etc.

Cheers, Scotty Boy! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thank you for all your help. My budget is £300, should've mentioned that earlier sorry!

No special requirements! If some come with the laptop, even better!!!

Thank you again!!!

This is a decent laptop: amazon.co.uk/Ace…8-1
Slightly over your budget, but I think it's worth it.

Original Poster

Thank you. I will take a look at that one!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best supermarket Disaronno?88
    2. fitbit exchange how? (prepaid creditcard)11
    3. Sky34
    4. £1 O2 Priority Lunch is ending???44

See more discussions