Groups

Help With lego table

Does anyone know where i can find out the sizes of lego sets when built,ie police station, fire station and airport.
    I want to built my little boy a lego table,but not sure what the dimensions should be to fit a few sets on.
    Any help with this would be greatly appreciated,as my lovely family thinks i can't do it..)

7 Comments

I have the police station and fire station at home, so could measure them up for you if you wanted.
    This probably won't be until after 6pm ish tho...

Original Poster

Thanks that would be great..)

Also, they both seperate in 2 parts.
    Are using a lego base for the table?

Original Poster

birdyboyuk

Also, they both seperate in 2 parts.Are using a lego base for the table?

Yea i am,i did'nt want to just use the basic plates but have a road as well,but that will depend on the sizes of the sets,not much point building it till i know how big they are,and for the life of me can't find out,so your help would be great..Thanks so much.
    Edited by: "allyshearer" 5th Nov 2010

i think you would be better off making it so the plates are interchangable.
    I dont know how good you are with wood, but a small ledge that the edge of the plates could slide under might be pretty handy. i think the floor plates come in standard squares do they not? (or they used to) so make a 2x2 or 2x3 table of plates

Yeah I would buy 6 or 9 of the 'floors' and make it fit them, plenty of space however he would like to use it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …58
      2. Which SSD drive I need to replace my current HD38
      3. How to get laptop to boot from DVD/CD drive?35
      4. CEX return/exchange at different store22

See more discussions