Found 25th Feb 2010
Hi All - Two quick questions ....
firstly - can anybody advise a decent Lightscribe program preferably a free one
secondly - I know you can write your own Titles etc onto discs using Lightscribe but if I am backing up say a film, is it possible to also print a picture on the disc and how do you do this ...is it just a case of copy and paste?
Cheers.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
14 Comments

Banned

Hi FB,

I can't help, sorry x x

Original Poster

DLM;7951303

Hi FB,I can't help, sorry x x

Hi DLM how you are today ? I've had a day off so just chilling out :thumbsup:

Banned

FLANBAY;7951339

Hi DLM how you are today ? I've had a day off so just chilling out … Hi DLM how you are today ? I've had a day off so just chilling out :thumbsup:

I am fine.

Every day is a day off for me at the moment.

I am spending my savings x x

Original Poster

Ahh ...well you could add £500 to your savings ....see my post on the Thorpe Park comp

Original Poster

dontasciime;7951501

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LightScribehttp://lightscribe.com/downloadSection/windows/index.aspx?id=1524

Cheers dontasc ...will leave you some rep :thumbsup:

i recently did my own DVD yesterday.

you first of all need a Lightscribe DVD + Drive.

firts of all get this software:
lightscribe.com/dow…811

run the software which will enable ligthscribe drives to burn on the piccy

now run some software to print it on:
i.e surething CD labeler

obtain a dvd image for the burn from a covers website

hth

Original Poster

jackvdbuk;7951663

i recently did my own DVD yesterday. you first of all need a Lightscribe … i recently did my own DVD yesterday. you first of all need a Lightscribe DVD + Drive.firts of all get this software: http://www.lightscribe.com/downloadSection/windows/index.aspx?id=811run the software which will enable ligthscribe drives to burn on the piccynow run some software to print it on:i.e surething CD labelerobtain a dvd image for the burn from a covers websitehth

Cheers Jack .......do I actually need to the CD labeller software or can I just use lightscribe templates version ?

Banned

FLANBAY;7951526

Ahh ...well you could add £500 to your savings ....see my post on the … Ahh ...well you could add £500 to your savings ....see my post on the Thorpe Park comp

I might enter :giggle:

FLANBAY;7951960

Cheers Jack .......do I actually need to the CD labeller software or can … Cheers Jack .......do I actually need to the CD labeller software or can I just use lightscribe templates version ?

I just gave you the link to the software page use anything on there you fancy.

I don't mean just as in losing my temper. I mean I gave you Link for you to decide.

Words can get you in trouble.

Original Poster

dontasciime;7953331

I just gave you the link to the software page use anything on there you … I just gave you the link to the software page use anything on there you fancy.I don't mean just as in losing my temper. I mean I gave you Link for you to decide.Words can get you in trouble.

Thanks Jack ....so I'm guessing the CD labeller is more for printing onto a sticky label rather than lightscribe direct onto the disc.

it can do it ALL!

i used that software to lightscribe on a picture.

Original Poster

jackvdbuk;7956884

it can do it ALL! :)i used that software to lightscribe on a picture.

So does anybody know how I can download CD labeller without having to pay and without using the trial ?

FLANBAY;7963921

So does anybody know how I can download CD labeller without having to pay … So does anybody know how I can download CD labeller without having to pay and without using the trial ?

lightscribe.com/dow…811

LIGHTSCRIBE SIMPLE LABELERA free and simple Labeling application. … > LIGHTSCRIBE SIMPLE LABELERA free and simple Labeling application. Perfect for getting started or just for a quick label.

the free one no good for you
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Suggest tablet replacement for a Lenovo Yoga 2 8.034
    2. Xbox Newbie35
    3. Building a PC Need Help!611
    4. School shoes - with lights11

See more discussions