help with littlewoods direct code

does anyone no if when ordering on littlewoods direct on a sale item using a discount code with your bank account, do they take the full amount first then refund the difference? because this happened to me before just wanna know if they do it everytime?

6 Comments

Banned

I have an account with them, but all my statements show a full price and then a refund, so i would say a yes they do do it every time

I'm no expert on Littlewoods, but when I ordered something recently, the full amount was taken and then the discount amount was refunded . Also the delivery cost (£3.50/free delivery code)was also refunded direct to my credit card.
So I guess it pays to keep an eye on your statements.

They do it with all discounts. They will usually take the full amount, and then refund on or before dispatch.

Original Poster

thank you all

Banned

thesaint;1525634

They do it with all discounts. They will usually take the full amount, … They do it with all discounts. They will usually take the full amount, and then refund on or before dispatch.

Then 2 or 3 months later, take the money back for the discount they had agreed to give when the order was placed and verified as contractually binding at the time of sending the goods.

guv;1525673

Then 2 or 3 months later, take the money back for the discount they had … Then 2 or 3 months later, take the money back for the discount they had agreed to give when the order was placed and verified as contractually binding at the time of sending the goods.

Never happened to me.

I have an account with Littlewoods, Great Universal & Marshall Ward.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491
    3. One thing you've forgotten68
    4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33

See more discussions