Groups

Help with lovefilm

Banned
    Hi guys, just after some advice. My current loveilm subscription is pending cancelation (end of trial so i canceled). I tried to subscribe to the current offer where you get the free dvd, they accepted everything, but then today noticed they werent allowing it to go ahead as i have a trial going at my address. Do i wait till this one is completely canceled and try again, or shall i just give up lol? Thanks

8 Comments

They probably won't let you open another free trial due to you have just received one, i also tried this and they wouldn't let me.

Cancel the one you have now and then use the code for the new one

They have stopped you being able to add a new code each time. the only way around that is to put in a postcode that the system doesnt recognise when you sign up and then change it back to yours when the account has been opened....so i have been told

Original Poster Banned

lastlaststar;5057911

They probably won't let you open another free trial due to you have just … They probably won't let you open another free trial due to you have just received one, i also tried this and they wouldn't let me.

I thought that but theres people saying theyve had 6-9-12+ months of free trials, ???

Original Poster Banned

masterruckus;5057918

They have stopped you being able to add a new code each time. the only … They have stopped you being able to add a new code each time. the only way around that is to put in a postcode that the system doesnt recognise when you sign up and then change it back to yours when the account has been opened....so i have been told

I see, i could use next doors address, but they have same postcode HAHAHA :oops:

Original Poster Banned

dandoc2;5057917

Cancel the one you have now and then use the code for the new one

It is cancelled, they r just wating to recieve the dvds to completley cancel it. Silly really i cancelled and they still sent me out a new load haha

wait until it has fully canceled or change the last letter of your postode the discs will still get sent to your correct address as the last letter isnt that important

Original Poster Banned

dmissy13;5058091

wait until it has fully canceled or change the last letter of your … wait until it has fully canceled or change the last letter of your postode the discs will still get sent to your correct address as the last letter isnt that important

Thank you, i have left rep for everyone who has helped :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Android "Amazon rewards" pop-up???66
      2. Iphone 7 - What Case?622
      3. Ditched Sky1315
      4. What would be a Mario Kart type game for the PS4?33

See more discussions